By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
|Tuition Fees:||$1,133 /year|
|Applications Begin:||January 2021|
|Final Award:||Bachelor of Science in Management Education|
|Start Date:||August 2021|
|Academic Unit:||Faculty of Business Education|
|Application Deadline:||July 2021|
West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE)
Candidates must have at least grade C6 in three (3) core subjects (English Language, Mathematics (Core), Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three (3) elective subjects selected from:
– Business Management, Economics, Clerical Office Duties, Financial Accounting, Costing, Elective Mathematics, Literature in English and Government.
Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE)
Candidates must have at least grade ‘D’ in three (3) core subjects (English Language, Mathematics (Core), Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three (3) Elective subjects selected from: Business Management, Economics, Clerical Office Duties, Financial Accounting, Costing, Elective Mathematics, Literature in English and Government.
General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level
Candidates must have passes in three (3) subjects (at least one of the passes should be grade ‘D’.Also, the applicant must have had credit passes (at least grade ‘6’ in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English, Mathematics and a Science subject.
General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE)
Candidates must have at least grade ‘D’ in three core subjects (English Language, Core Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies and three other subjects selected from:
– Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, Commerce, Economics, Business Law, Marketing and Office Practice
Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE)
Candidates must have passes in three (3) subjects (at least one of the passes should be Grade ‘D’. Also the applicant must have had credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies in the General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE).Applicants in this category will attend an interview before their placement at the appropriate level.Higher National Diploma (HND)
Candidates must have a minimum of Second Class Lower (Secretaryship and Management Studies).
– be at least 25 years old by 1st August of the academic year one wants to enroll;
– show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of birth date which is at least 5 years old at the time of application;
– Pass Mature Students’ Entrance Examination conducted by UEW.
Applicants Should Follow the Guidelines below:
In all cases, the following documents should be attached to the completed online application forms:
– Copies of certificates
– Copies of Transcripts of academic record
– One recent passport-size photograph
– Three referees’ reports. (To be submitted directly by referees to) The Dean, School of Graduate Studies = UEWP.O. BOx 25WINNEBA
Applicants should note that:
-No application will be processed unless all requirements are fully met
– Any change of address must be communicated at once to the Dean, School of Graduate Studies
– A change of programme after submission of application forms will NOT be allowed
– ALL certificates and results slips other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities in Ghana and Institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board, should be cleared with the Accreditation Board and the evaluation report attached to the certificate(s)
– All applications must be submitted online at www.uew.edu.gh
On successful completion of the Bachelor of Science in Management Education, graduates can secure jobs in the public and civil services as:
– Administrative or Executive Assistants
– Training Officers
– Data entry clerks.
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Ghanaian Students: $1,133
Tuition Fees per year for Ghanaian Students = 6,508GHS
The Tuition Fees for International Students, is divided into FOUR main categories:
Tuition Fees per year for West African Countries = 16,865GHS (West African Countries include; Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo)
Tuition Fees per year for Other African Countries = 19,023GHS
Tuition Fees per year for Carribean countries = 21,181GHS
Tuition Fees per year for All Other Foreign Countries = 23,345GHS
NOTE: Included in the fees of Final Year Students are;
– Congregation fee of GHS350.00
– Alumni dues GHS10.00