By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
|Tuition Fees:||$677 /year|
|Applications Begin:||January 2020|
|Final Award:||Bachelor of Science in Management and Computer Studies|
|Start Date:||September 2020|
|Academic Unit:||School of Computing and Technology|
|Application Deadline:||August 2020|
The Bachelor of Science in Management & Computer Studies programme provides graduates with knowledge, skills and competencies to analyse and solve problems across various business and IT functions within an organisation. Students learn through a variety of methods including lectures and discussion, case studies, small group work, simulations, field work and mini projects.
Courses offered include
– Programming with Java
– Systems Analysis and Design
– Human Resource Management
– Company Law
– Practical Accounting Software
WASSCE & SSSCE
Candidates must have six credits (A1-C6) in English, Mathematics and Integrated Science (Biology or Agricultural Science for Nigerian applicants) or Social Studies, and three elective subjects, making an aggregate of no more than 36. For SSSCE, candidates must have six credits (A-D) in the three Core Subjects and three electives, making an aggregate of no more than 24.
Candidates must be at least 25 years old and must write and pass an entrance examination in English, Mathematics, IT and General Business. They may also be required to attend an interview.
Applicants with GCE, ICGSE, GBCE, ABCE, Baccalaureate, Professional Courses (ICA, ACCA, CIM etc) and HND, among others may contact us for levels of placement.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply online, purchase an OSN (Online Serial number) using one of the following options:
Via Interpay (Mobile Money, Credit Card)
Click here to purchase the OSN using Mobile Money or Credit Card.
As soon as you’re done making the payment, you’ll instantly receive the OSN via email.
Once you have the OSN, click here to apply.
Go to any of the following bank branches to purchase OSN (Online Serial number) ADB,Ecobank,Consolidated Bank, Golden Link Savings & Loans, Access Bank (Please insist to speak with the branch manager if voucher not available or subsequently email email@example.com with any complaints)
Career opportunities for this programme include:
– Information Systems Manager
– Database Administrator
– Programmer/Software Engineer
– Systems Analyst/Engineer
– IT Systems Support Officer
– Network Administrator
– Business Intelligence Officer
– Games Designer
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Ghanaian Students: $677
Tuition Fees per year for Ghanaian Students = GHS.3,900
Tuition Fees per year for International Students = GHS.7,872
Fee Payment Options:
**Local students – They can either pay at any branch of Access Bank, CBG Bank, and ADB bank or at the bank on campus. You’re required to present your Fullname, Student ID, Programme to the teller.
**International Students – All international students are advised to pay their fees from their home countries. Please have your Student ID. Number to hand to the Branch Staff.
– The University will bear the application cost for the non-citizen ID Card and the Immigration permit for all international students after he/she has paid, 75% (for freshers) or 50% (for continuing students) of the total school fees and registered for the semester. Students are encouraged to submit completed application forms together with all their relevant documents to the International Relations Office for processing. Students are also to note that late registration penalty still stands as the University policy and are requested to settle any outstanding immigration penalties, if any, to be in good standing and enjoy this privilege. Please contact the International Relations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or concerns.
– Nigerian students can pay naira into Zenith Bank and Access Bank in Nigeria
1. DR. OFORI DWUMFOUR Dean (Law) / HOD (Law) / Lecturer
2. DR. GEORGE AKORFU HOD, Business Computing / Lecturer
3. MR. KYEI LEONARD HOD, Math Applications / Lecturer
4. MR NATHANIEL MILLS HOD, Information Technology / Lecturer