By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
|Tuition Fees:||$0 /year|
|Applications Begin:||June 2020|
|Final Award:||Diploma in International Studies and Strategic Studies|
|Start Date:||September 2020|
|Academic Unit:||Institute of Diplomacy and International Studies|
|Application Deadline:||30 September 2020|
The Diploma in International Studies will:
– Expose students to the overall framework of international Studies
– Acquaint students with the key issues and approaches in international Studies
– Acquaint students with new developments in international Studies.
– Each Ordinary Diploma candidate shall be required to successfully take at least five (5) approved course units as well as a project paper. The Ordinary Diploma programme shall consist of lectures, lecture-discussions, class presentations, seminars, demonstrations, fieldwork, student-teacher consultations, supervised independent study, coursework or any combination of these, as well as written final examinations, and shall run for a minimum of two (2) semesters of fifteen (15) weeks each.
– Students shall undergo continuous assessment in each taught course each semester.
– Duration of the course: nine (9) months/two (2) semesters.
A candidate must satisfy the prescribed University of Nairobi requirements. In addition, the minimum qualifications for admission to an Ordinary Diploma are:
How to Apply:
Applicants should visit = https://application.uonbi.ac.ke/ to apply Online
University of Nairobi has three intakes in an Academic year. Main intake being in September/October for all the courses and December/January for Bachelor of Education(Arts), Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Hospitality Management, Bachelor of Travel and Tourism April/May for Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Education(Arts), Bachelor of Education Early Childhood, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Economics ,Bachelor of Economics and Statistics ,Bachelor of Journalism and media Studies, Bachelor of Art Broadcast Production, Bachelor of Hospitality Management, Bachelor of Travel and Tourism, Bachelor of Arts Broadcast Production and all Diploma and Certificate courses.
Career opportunities for this programme include:
– Civil Service fast streamer.
– Diplomatic service officer.
– Government social research officer.
– Intelligence analyst.
– International aid/development worker.
– Policy officer.
– Political risk analyst.
– Public affairs consultant.
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Kenyan Students: $0
Tuition Fees per year for Kenyan Students =
Tuition Fees per year for International Students =
International Students pay 20% more than the Kenyan Students.