By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
|Tuition Fees:||$1,495 /year|
|Applications Begin:||January 2020|
|Final Award:||Master of Arts in International Relations|
|Start Date:||September 2020|
|Academic Unit:||Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences|
|Application Deadline:||August 2020|
The programme provides knowledge, skills and scholarship in global leadership as well as expertise in governance, social transformation and development, particularly in the developing world.The programme examines the dynamics of international cooperation, conflict management and resolution, peaceful co-existence among nations and humanity in general.
Multiple methods of instruction are used, including lectures and discussion, case studies, small group work and projects.
– Weekday Evenings
Courses Offered Include:
– International Relations Theory
– International Economic Relations
– Diplomatic Communications and Practice
– International Law
– Regionalism and Integration
– Ghanaian Foreign Policy
– American Foreign Policy
– International Conflicts and Conflict
– International Finance
– Gender and International Relations
– International Terrorism
– Cyber Security
– Transitional Justice
1) First-degree holders
Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University with at least a Second Class, lower division. Applicants should ideally have a post-qualification work experience. Applicants may be required to pass a selection interview.
2) Professional applicants
Applicants who hold membership of a recognised professional body such as Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana (ICAG), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), Institute of Chartered Secretaries (ICSA), Chartered Institute of People and Development (CIPD), and Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) may be considered for admission.
3) Proficiency in the English Language
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply online, purchase an OSN (Online Serial number) using one of the following options:
Via Interpay (Mobile Money, Credit Card)
Click here to purchase the OSN using Mobile Money or Credit Card.
As soon as you’re done making the payment, you’ll instantly receive the OSN via email.
Once you have the OSN, click here to apply.
Go to any of the following bank branches to purchase OSN (Online Serial number) ADB,Ecobank,Consolidated Bank, Golden Link Savings & Loans, Access Bank (Please insist to speak with the branch manager if voucher not available or subsequently email email@example.com with any complaints)
Career opportunities for this programme include:
– Corporate Institutions and Private Enterprises
– Diplomatic Services
– International Governmental Organizations (INGOs)
– Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
– Research Institutions
– Public and Private Security Organizations.
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Ghanaian Students: $1,495
Tuition Fees per year for Ghanaian Students = GHS.8,649
Tuition Fees per year for International Students = GHS.11,532
Fee Payment Options:
**Local students – They can either pay at any branch of Access Bank, CBG Bank, and ADB bank or at the bank on campus. You’re required to present your Fullname, Student ID, Programme to the teller.
**International Students – All international students are advised to pay their fees from their home countries. Please have your Student ID. Number to hand to the Branch Staff.
– The University will bear the application cost for the non-citizen ID Card and the Immigration permit for all international students after he/she has paid, 75% (for freshers) or 50% (for continuing students) of the total school fees and registered for the semester. Students are encouraged to submit completed application forms together with all their relevant documents to the International Relations Office for processing. Students are also to note that late registration penalty still stands as the University policy and are requested to settle any outstanding immigration penalties, if any, to be in good standing and enjoy this privilege. Please contact the International Relations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or concerns.
– Nigerian students can pay naira into Zenith Bank and Access Bank in Nigeria
Below are lecturers from the faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences:
1 DR. EMMANUEL ACQUAH-SAM Dean / Lecturer
2 DR. YAW ASANTE Lecturer HOD Economics
3 MR. DENNIS SOKU HOD Language Arts / Lecturer
4 MR. SOSTHENES KWADZO KUFOGBE HOD Development and Environmental Studies / Lecturer