By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
|Tuition Fees:||$1,133 /year|
|Applications Begin:||January 2021|
|Final Award:||Bachelor of Science in Information and Communication Technology Education|
|Start Date:||August 2021|
|Academic Unit:||Faculty of Science Education|
|Application Deadline:||July 2021|
The programme aims at providing a thorough degree level Teacher Education in Information and Communication Technology (ICT). Students are trained in the use of Information Technology to enhance teaching and learning. They are also equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to provide IT solutions to practical problems in business and industry.
The programme is designed for:
• SHS (Senior High School) Certificate Holders
• HND Computer Science and Information Technology Certificate
• Teachers’ Certificate ‘A’ and other qualified applicants.
• Advance business certificates examination (ABCE)
Senior High School Candidates
The applicant must have:
i. credit passes (A1-C6) in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English Language, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science, plus
ii. Credit passes (A1-C6) in Physics and any two of the following: Chemistry, Biology and Elective Mathematics).
B. SSSCE Candidates
The applicant must have:
i) Credit passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science, plus
ii. Credit passes (A-D) in Physics and any two of the following: Chemistry, Biology and Elective Mathematics).
C. Mature Candidates
The applicant must:
i. be at least 25 years of age by 1st August in the academic year one wants to enrol.
ii. hold Teacher’s Certificate ‘A’ or a SHS Certificate
iii. pass the University’s Entrance Examination for the year in question.
– At least grade ‘C6’ in any three (3) electives.
– At least grade ‘C6’ in Core or Elective Mathematics
– A credit pass in Elective ICT will be an advantage
– Credit passes in five (5) subjects including English, mathematics and integrated science in Business Certificates Examination.
Applicants Should Follow the Guidelines below:
In all cases, the following documents should be attached to the completed online application forms:
– Copies of certificates
– Copies of Transcripts of academic record
– One recent passport-size photograph
– Three referees’ reports. (To be submitted directly by referees to) The Dean, School of Graduate Studies = UEWP.O. BOx 25WINNEBA
Applicants should note that:
-No application will be processed unless all requirements are fully met
– Any change of address must be communicated at once to the Dean, School of Graduate Studies
– A change of programme after submission of application forms will NOT be allowed
– ALL certificates and results slips other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities in Ghana and Institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board, should be cleared with the Accreditation Board and the evaluation report attached to the certificate(s)
– All applications must be submitted online at www.uew.edu.gh
Job opportunities are available in:
– Educational settings
– Business and
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Ghanaian Students: $1,133
Tuition Fees per year for Ghanaian Students = 6,508GHS
The Tuition Fees for International Students, is divided into FOUR main categories:
Tuition Fees per year for West African Countries = 16,865GHS (West African Countries include; Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo)
Tuition Fees per year for Other African Countries = 19,023GHS
Tuition Fees per year for Carribean countries = 21,181GHS
Tuition Fees per year for All Other Foreign Countries = 23,345GHS
NOTE: Included in the fees of Final Year Students are;
– Congregation fee of GHS350.00
– Alumni dues GHS10.00