By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
The Bachelor of Business Science in Financial Economics degree offered at Strathmore is designed to prepare students for successful careers in multidisciplinary fields. This programme is both challenging and rewarding. Its distinctive feature which links economic theory, quantitative finance and financial regulations, helps you to develop analytical and practical skills to meet the challenges faced in the marketplace.
– Applied Learning Approach
– Close and active Industry interaction
– Specialized financial software training
• A minimum mean grade of B-.
• 6 credits at O-level, A level 3 principal passes
• IB Diploma 34 points out of 45
• A distinction in the Strathmore Entrance Exam.
• Proven leadership skills in school & community and outstanding performance in extra-curricular activities are an added advantage.All candidates meeting the entry requirement are required to sit the University entrance examination in English and Mathematics and an oral interview.Interviews are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:00am. Candidates are required to bring originals and copies of relevant academic certificates, 2 passport-size photo-graphs, a photocopy of birth certificate or National ID or passport and exam fee Ksh 1,800 entrance.
NOTE: If the certificate you obtained in your country is not mentioned above, please message the “Course Contacts” and they will be able to answer all your questions
Candidates will report to Strathmore University by 8 a.m (Tuesday and Thursday), when interviews are conducted, and bring the following:
– 2 Passport size photos
– Copy of ID or passport or birth certificate
– Copies and originals of academic, professional certificates including K.C.S.E results’ slip
– KShs. 2000 entrance examination fee
The degree is for high-achieving students looking for a career in:
– management consultancy,
– investment banking,
– asset management,
– private equity or a career in policy-making authorities such as central banks, commercial banks, international organizations and brokerages
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Kenyan Students: $4,572
Tuition Fees for Kenyan Students = 505691 KES
Tuition Fees for International Students = 511,291 KES
The fees can be changed at anytime as decided by the school authorities.