By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
|Tuition Fees:||$565 /year|
|Applications Begin:||March 2021|
|Final Award:||Bachelor of Environmental Engineering & Management|
|Start Date:||August 2021|
|Academic Unit:||Faculty of Engineering|
|Campus:||Kyambogo Hill Campus|
|Application Deadline:||May 2021|
Generally, an Automotive engineer is involved in the design, manufacture, distribution, marketing, sales and after-sales care of cars, motorbikes and other commercial vehicles.
Roles of an Automotive Engineer : The roles of an automotive engineer will depend on his/her area of work.
2 Principal Passes at A’level in Mathematics and Physics obtained at the same sitting
How To Apply
To apply online, the students need to do the following:
– Make sure they have the relevant documents need.
– Have and Email Address and Internet Connection.
– Visit the Admission Portal = https://admissions.kyu.ac.ug/
** All Applications are done Online
** An Application fee of 50,000 UGX for local students and 110,270 UGX for International Students has to be paid.
** Applications begin in March and end in May.
Some career opportunities for this programme include:
– Environmental consultant
– Town planner
– Sustainability consultant
– Landscape architect
– Consulting civil engineer
– Environmental manager
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Ugandan and East African Community Students: $565
Tuition fees for Ugandan Students = 2,100,000 UGX
Tuition fees for International Students = 3,150,000 UGX
– Students from other countries in the East African Community (EAC) pay the same amount as local students. The EAC countries include; Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and South Sudan.
– The University reviews tuition fees on a regular basis.
– There are other functional fees and other costs that you might incur while studying. These include costs for internship, research, medical fees and other expenses that you might include such as photocopying, printing, buying specialized equipment and tools.