By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
|Tuition Fees:||$0 /year|
|Applications Begin:||June 2020|
|Final Award:||Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood Education|
|Start Date:||September 2020|
|Academic Unit:||School of Education|
|Application Deadline:||30 September 2020|
Bachelor of education in Early Childhood education will develop the capacity to manage educational provision for early childhood, explore issues and trends in the development of early childhood education and design and carry out research in early childhood education.
1. Holders of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) with a minimum aggregate performance of C+, or equivalent.
2. Holders of Mean Grade C- or equivalent plus a certificate and Diploma.
3. Holders of ‘O’ Level Division II or equivalent plus a Diploma
4. Holders ‘O’ Level Division III or equivalent Plus a Certificate and Diploma.
5.Holders of ‘O’ Level Division III or equivalent plus a three year Diploma from a recognized post secondary Institution for admissions to Bachelor of Education
6. Diploma from University of Nairobi or other recognized institutions and an aggregate of C in KCSE or equivalent.
7. ‘A’ Level with two Principal passes or equivalent in relevant subjects.
8. CPAII/CPS II/CIPS OR Equivalent for Commerce and Arts and should have attained an aggregate of C in KCSE or ‘O’ Level Division III.
9. P1 from a two-year post secondary training institution for entry into Bachelor of Education.
10. Higher National Diploma in relevant fields and should have attained an aggregate of C in KCSE
11. Degree from a recognized University
12. Equivalent qualifications to the above from institutions recognized by Senate.
– In addition to the above general admission criteria, applicants are required to have obtained C+ in at least two teaching subjects of their preferences.
How to Apply:
Applicants should visit = https://application.uonbi.ac.ke/ to apply Online
University of Nairobi has three intakes in an Academic year. Main intake being in September/October for all the courses and December/January for Bachelor of Education(Arts), Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Hospitality Management, Bachelor of Travel and Tourism April/May for Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Education(Arts), Bachelor of Education Early Childhood, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Economics ,Bachelor of Economics and Statistics ,Bachelor of Journalism and media Studies, Bachelor of Art Broadcast Production, Bachelor of Hospitality Management, Bachelor of Travel and Tourism, Bachelor of Arts Broadcast Production and all Diploma and Certificate courses.
Some career opportunities for this programme include:
– Pre-School Teacher
– Teacher’s Assistant
– Elementary School Teacher
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Kenyan Students: $0
Tuition Fees per year for Kenyan Students =
Tuition Fees per year for International Students =
**This programme will be completed after a duration of 4 years, with fees per year as follows:
– First year =
– Second year =
– Third year =
– Fourth year =
International Students pay 20% more than the Kenyan Students.