By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
|Tuition Fees:||$1,133 /year|
|Applications Begin:||January 2021|
|Final Award:||Bachelor of Science in Construction Technology Education|
|Start Date:||August 2021|
|Academic Unit:||Faculty of Technical Education|
|Application Deadline:||July 2021|
Applicants seeking admission must be holders of any one of the following:
• WASSCE Certificate with at least Grade C6 in the following core subjects English Language, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science and three elective from the following: Chemistry, Physics, Elective Mathematics, Building Construction and Technical Drawing.
• SSSCE Certificate with Grade D or better in the following core subjects English Language, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science and three elective from the following: Chemistry, Physics, Elective Mathematics, Building Construction and Technical Drawing.
• GCE Advanced Level Certificate with Grade D or better in three subjects in the area of specialization. They must also have credit passes (Grade 6) in any five subjects in GCE ‘O’ Level including English Language, Mathematics and Science.
• Construction Technician Course (CTC) Part III Certificate in relevant subject areas. All Part III applicants must pass an interview.
• Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate with Second Class Lower Division or better in the area of Construction. Successful HND applicants would be admitted at Level 200. Applicants with Certificates below Second Class Lower Division would be admitted at Level 100 on admission.
• Mature Applicants
Applicants who do not satisfy the criteria specified above could apply as mature candidates but must be twenty-five (25) years old by August of the year of enrolment. Such applicants may be holders of any of the following:
i. Construction Technician Course (CTC) Part II Certificate
ii. Advanced City and Guilds Certificate in Construction
iii. Teachers’ Certificate ‘A’ (Technical Option)
– NABTEX and Inter-City & Guilds
NB. All mature applicants must pass an entrance examination comprising Subject Area Test (SAT) and a General Aptitude Test (GAT)
Applicants Should Follow the Guidelines below:
In all cases, the following documents should be attached to the completed online application forms:
– Copies of certificates
– Copies of Transcripts of academic record
– One recent passport-size photograph
– Three referees’ reports. (To be submitted directly by referees to) The Dean, School of Graduate Studies = UEWP.O. BOx 25WINNEBA
Applicants should note that:
-No application will be processed unless all requirements are fully met
– Any change of address must be communicated at once to the Dean, School of Graduate Studies
– A change of programme after submission of application forms will NOT be allowed
– ALL certificates and results slips other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities in Ghana and Institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board, should be cleared with the Accreditation Board and the evaluation report attached to the certificate(s)
– All applications must be submitted online at www.uew.edu.gh
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Ghanaian Students: $1,133
Tuition Fees per year for Ghanaian Students = 6,508GHS
The Tuition Fees for International Students, is divided into FOUR main categories:
Tuition Fees per year for West African Countries = 16,865GHS (West African Countries include; Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo)
Tuition Fees per year for Other African Countries = 19,023GHS
Tuition Fees per year for Carribean countries = 21,181GHS
Tuition Fees per year for All Other Foreign Countries = 23,345GHS
NOTE: Included in the fees of Final Year Students are;
– Congregation fee of GHS350.00
– Alumni dues GHS10.00