By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is the largest and most successful professional marketing community in the world. Professional CIM qualifications are the only marketing qualification programme accepted and respected worldwide and there are now over 50,000 marketers currently registered across the globe.
Individuals with the CIM credentials are able to:
– Work anywhere in the world
– Work in any industry
– Acquire marketing status that is recognized internationally
– Advance their career to a Master program from the U.K’s top universities whatever stage an individual is at in their career, CIM qualifications can help the individual to develop marketing skills and knowledge, and because CIM qualifications are developed to meet industry needs, students will be provided with practical skills that can help one to progress through the marketing career easily
One or more of the following is required to gain entry to this qualification:
– CIM Level 3 Introductory or Foundation Certificate in marketing qualification
– Any relevant Level 3 qualification.
– Any degree from a recognized university or international equivalent.
– International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above)
– Professional practice (suggested one year in a marketing role) plus diagnostic assessment on to Level 4
To register for the course in Strathmore University all interested applicants should bring the following:
• 2 passport size photographs,
• Original and photocopies of relevant academic and professional certificates
• Kshs 1000 entrance examination fee,
• A copy of National ID and a letter from employer.
Enrollment includes an oral interview.
Some Career opportunities for this programme include:
– Public Relations Manager
– Market Research Analyst
– Advertising Manager
– Brand Manager
– Media Buyer
– Meeting, Convention and Event Planners
– Chief Marketing Officer
– Promotions Manager
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Kenyan Students: $0
Tuition Fees for Kenyan Students =
Tuition Fees for International Students =
The fees can be changed at anytime as decided by the school authorities.