By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
Today’s complex business and technology environment continues to challenge enterprises seeking to protect and control IT and business systems. In addition, there is an ever-increasing number of government regulations and oversight that require stronger internal control and disclosures. The technical skills, knowledge and practices that ISACA’s Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA®) program promotes and evaluates are the building blocks to meeting these challenges.
With the CISA® designation comes many professional and personal benefits, including:
– Worldwide recognition for professional experience
– Enhanced knowledge and skills
– Career advancement
Because the CISA program certifies individuals who demonstrate proficiency in today’s most sought-after skills, employers prefer to hire and retain those who achieve and maintain the designation. Whether looking to enhance on-the-job performance or secure a promotion or new position, becoming a CISA sets one apart from other candidates and provides a competitive advantage.
Earning the CISA designation distinguishes individuals as qualified IS audit, control and security professionals. CISAs have the proven ability to perform reviews in accordance with globally accepted standards and guidelines to ensure that an enterprise’s IT and business systems are adequately controlled, monitored and assessed.
The CISA designation ensures employers that their staff have met the current education and experience criteria necessary for successful on-the-job performance.
CISA exam questions are developed and maintained carefully to ensure that they accurately test an individual’s proficiency in IS audit, control, assurance or security practices.
For a description of task and knowledge statements for each area, please refer to www.isaca.org/cisajobpractice
To register for the course in Strathmore University all interested applicants should bring the following:
• 2 passport size photographs,
• Original and photocopies of relevant academic and professional certificates
• Kshs 1000 entrance examination fee,
• A copy of National ID and a letter from employer.
Enrollment includes an oral interview.
Job Practice Areas
The areas and their definitions are as follows:
1. The Process of Auditing Information Systems (14 percent)—Provide audit services in accordance with IT audit standards to assist the organisation with protecting and controlling information systems.
2. Governance and Management of IT (14 percent)—Provide assurance that the necessary leadership and organisational structures and processes are in place to achieve objectives and to support the organisation’s strategy.
3 Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation (19 percent)—Provide assurance that the practices for the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems meet the organisation’s strategies and objectives.
4. Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support (23 percent)—Provide assurance that the processes for information systems operations, maintenance and support meet the organisation’s strategies and objectives.
5. Protection of Information Assets (30 percent)—Provide assurance that the organisation’s security policies, standards, procedures and controls ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets.
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Kenyan Students: $0
Tuition Fees for Kenyan Students =
Tuition Fees for International Students =
The fees can be changed at anytime as decided by the school authorities.