By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
|Tuition Fees:||$391 /year|
|Final Award:||Diploma in Business Administration|
|Start Date:||September 2021|
|Academic Unit:||Faculty of Business Management|
|Application Deadline:||September 2021|
This Diploma is a two-year, full time, day, evening and weekend Programmes. It’s appropriate for students who wish to acquire knowledge in business and management. Graduates of the Programme have a formidable capacity to solve complex business problems with enormous creativity and innovation. The blend of the course content exposes the student to an international business outlook from a Ugandan context.
The Diploma of Business Administration (DBA) programme is designed to enable the students to:
– Acquire knowledge in the nature and structure of the modern business organisation, the nature of enterprise, the role of profit and the critical managerial functions that contribute to the total operation of a business
– Acquire general knowledge, understanding and skills necessary for the planning and development of an organisation’s human resources (HR); and how they contribute to organisational objectives and requirements
– Understand the major decisions areas and concepts used in financial accounting and management
– Internalise the principal concepts, frameworks and techniques of strategic management as a backbone for generating options for strategic business judgment
– Understand micro and macro-economic principles and theories and apply them to solve complex real life situations.
– A candidate must have obtained:
a) At least five (5) passes at the Uganda Certificate of Education or its equivalent at the same sitting;
b)At least one (1) principal pass and two (2) subsidiary passes obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent.
– A candidate must have obtained a Second Class Certificate at the Foundation Programme.
Application is done Online at : https://cavendish.ac.ug/student-application-form
Career Opportunities for Business Administration include:
– Account Executive
– Business Consultant
– Business Development Manager
– Operations Manager
– Product Manager
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Ugandan Students: $391
Tuition Fees per year for Ugandan Students = 1,443,000 UGX
Tuition Fees per year for International Students = 1,520,128 UGX
** The annual tuition is an addition of the fees for each of the two semesters 721,500 UGX (Ugandans) and 200 USD (International Students)
**Students who pay in advance will be have a 5% discount.