By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
In today’s complex and competitive business environment, flexibility has become a key requirement for organisations and individuals. Strathmore University Business School’s (SBS) Modular MBA captures the best of both through a mixed-mode structure.Employees and managers can “learn as they earn” while at the same time enjoying classroom experience through short teaching blocks well spread over the year. It helps them develop their talent and harness competencies necessary for the next level by unlocking their inner potential to discover new horizons.
The Modular MBA is specifically designed for those who:
– Are unable to pursue the evening programme but wish to benefit from a full-time learning environment
– Work outside Nairobi, Kenya, but desire to pursue the world-class SBS MBA.
– Find their work schedules too demanding to allow daily learning breaks.
The main pedagogical tool is the case method which is central to the MBA learning experience and offers a unique opportunity for the application of new skills, tools and ideas to real-life problems, to transform managers to virtuous leaders. Cases based on local and regional field research by our faculty and case pools from our international faculty are used, thus enabling students to reflect on both local and global business realities.
They describe actual management situations, engaging faculty and participants in an interactive process of analysis and in-depth discussion, with careful consideration on relevance and attainment of tangible results for participants and their companies.
Applicants should have a minimum of two years’ managerial experience and pass our aptitude test, the Graduate Entrance Exam (GEE), in lieu of which a candidate may present for consideration their GMAT results as long as they are less than four years old.
In addition, candidates must be:
– Holders of First Class or Upper Second Class Honours degrees in the relevant academic fields from recognized universities, or
– Holders of other related qualifications from recognized universities, considered by the Academic Council as equivalent to a First Class or Upper Second Class degrees, or
– Holders of Lower Second Class degrees plus postgraduate diplomas or certificates of diploma level or equivalent or a GMAT score of at least 500 points.
NOTE: If the certificate you obtained in your country is not mentioned above, please message the “Course Contacts” and they will be able to answer all your questions
How to Apply
– Updated CV
– Two reference letters (one professional and one personal/academic),
– Copies of degree certificates and transcripts
– High School/ A-Level Certificate
– Two passport size photographs
– A copy of ID/Passport
**Click here to Apply Online.
Career opportunities for this programme include:
– Sales Manager
– Human Resources (HR) Specialist
– Market Research Analyst
– Financial Analyst
– Business Consultant
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Kenyan Students: $8,449
Tuition Fees for Kenyan Students = KShs 931,200
Tuition Fees for International Students =
**The fees can be changed at anytime as decided by the school authorities.