By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
|Tuition Fees:||$20,930 /year|
|Applications Begin:||April 2021|
|Final Award:||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Start Date:||September 2021|
|Academic Unit:||School of Business|
|Application Deadline:||October 2021|
A successful economic future for Egypt and the Middle East is highly concerned with a basic understanding of the principles and practices of business as they apply to firms in a dynamic environment. The business administration curriculum provides students with a foundation in the liberal arts and sciences while enabling them to develop expertise in business management and practices. Major emphasis is placed on the role of business in Egypt and the Middle East.
The number of students accepted in the Bachelor of Business Administration program is limited and is filled through the declaration of major process.
Students who seek to be admitted to the Bachelor of Business Administration program should apply in their third semester. Students seeking to declare the BBA program must have completed not less than 27 credit hours of study including the four courses listed below.
Based on the available space, a limited number of students who have successfully completed these courses and who meet the declaration requirements as determined by the department will be accepted in the major. The selection of students into the Business Major is competitive and will depend on the calculation of an equal weighted score between:
I. Overall GPA
The Overall GPA will be calculated using the following criteria:
A minimum of 27 credit hours must be completed.
All courses a student has completed will be included in the calculation, excluding, in certain cases, the course with the lowest grade*.
* A student could be eligible to have his/her lowest grade excluded from the calculation of the Overall GPA if he/she has completed 30 or more credit hours
II. Major GPA
The Major GPA based will be calculated using the following criteria:
A minimum of 12 credit hours of courses related to the Business Major must be completed.
All Business Major courses, including collateral courses, that the student has completed will be included in the calculation, excluding, in certain cases, the course with the lowest grade*.
* A student could be eligible to have his/her lowest grade excluded from calculating the Management Related GPA if he/she has completed 15 or more credit hours
Admission to the Business Administration major is competitive. Eligible students will be ranked and selected based on their weighted grade point average.
HOW TO APPLY
1- Submit the online application form. (Application is available online only). The application can be renewed from the fall to the spring semester of the same academic year only. A new application should be submitted for a new academic year.
2- Fulfill the requirements of your secondary school certificate. The most common secondary school certificates accepted by AUC are listed below. The minimum cut-off scores for each certificate may change from one semester to another according to University requirements. Having the minimum academic requirements does not grant you an offer of a place but rather ensures entry to the selection process.
– Thanawiya Amma
– German Abitur
– IGCSE/GCSE/GCE British Certificate
– International Baccalaureate
– French Baccalaureate
– American High School Diploma
– Canadian Certificates
– Other Certificates
1. Late submission of admission credentials decreases your chances of declaring science and engineering majors because places in these programs are limited.
2. Check that you have fulfilled all the University’s language requirements, as demonstrated by your TOEFL/IELTS scores.
– Results of the TOEFL/IELTS exams may be sent directly to the admissions office. AUC’s code number is 0903
– Both tests should be completed no more than two years prior to the first day of the term for which you are applying for admission
– English placement depends on your TOEFL/IELTS test scores
– Students who believe their placement in the ELI is not appropriate for their level of English proficiency are encouraged to re-take the TOEFL or IELTS. AUC does not offer “exemption” exams of any kind
– The deadline to submit improved English placement test scores is the last working day before the first day of classes each semester
3. Check that you have submitted all required documents by the set deadlines. Your application and a final admission decision will be pending the submission of all these documents. Applications submitted after the set deadlines will be considered according to space availability.
4. Provisional Admission: AUC considers the most academically qualified applicants for provisional admission if they earned excellent grades or submitted the necessary documents prior to the set deadlines.
5. Final acceptance will be given after submitting your final transcript and proof of graduation by or before the assigned deadlines.
About the Application Deadlines:
**Spring Semester (American system) which begins in January and ends in early May, has as Undergraduate Application Deadline October 1, 2020.
**Fall Semester (American system) which starts in late August and ends in late December, has as Undergraduate Application Deadline March 1, 2021.
Career opportunities for this programme include:
– Business Consultant
– Financial Analyst
– Market Research Analyst
– Human Resources (HR) Specialist
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Egyptian Students: $20,930
**Tuition Fee per year for Egyptian Students: 332,677 EGP ($20,542)
**Tuition Fee per year for International Students: 377,982 EGP ($12,127)
– The tuition rate is based on a flat rate of $647 for Egyptian students per credit hour and $735 for international students per credit hour.
– Tuition fees for Egyptian students may be paid in Egyptian pounds according to CIB (Commercial International Bank) exchange rate on the day of payment. Tuition fees for international students must be paid in US dollars.
– Tuition fees are collected each semester. No student with an outstanding bill (including charges for breakage or library fines) will be admitted to any examination, given any certificate or report of academic standing, or be permitted to register for a subsequent semester.