By submitting this form, you give us consent to send your details to the school of your interest. This will allow the school to contact you and provide you with further information.
AfriUni.com will never sell or disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent. We will only provide your information to schools which you have requested information from via our site.
By disclosing your personal information by using this website, AfriUni.com will also send you an informative monthly email newsletter and may send other information regarding schools and courses we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time.
|Tuition Fees:||$0 /year|
|Applications Begin:||June 2020|
|Final Award:||Diploma in Animal Health and Production|
|Start Date:||September 2020|
|Academic Unit:||Faculty of Veterinary Medicine|
|Campus:||Upper Kabete Campus|
|Application Deadline:||30 September 2020|
The common regulations governing the credit transfer and exemption of courses of the University of Nairobi shall apply.
The common admission requirements for diploma courses of the University of Nairobi, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine shall apply and applicants with the following minimum qualifications shall be admissible:
– Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C or equivalent with at least grade C in Chemistry, and one other subject such as Biology, or Physics or Physical Science.
– KCSE mean grade C- with at least grade C in Chemistry or equivalent plus a Certificate in Leather Technology, or Hides and Skins Improvement, or Animal Health and Production, or Range Management, or Laboratory Technology or a relevant professional field from institutions recognized by the Senate.
– ’O’ level Division III with at least a pass in Chemistry or Physical Sciences.
– ’A’ level with a minimum of two subsidiary passes or equivalent; one of which must be in Chemistry, and the other in either Biology, or Physics, or Mathematics, or Geography.
– Equivalent qualifications to the above from institutions recognized by the Senate.
How to Apply:
Applicants should visit = https://application.uonbi.ac.ke/ to apply Online
University of Nairobi has three intakes in an Academic year. Main intake being in September/October for all the courses and December/January for Bachelor of Education(Arts), Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Hospitality Management, Bachelor of Travel and Tourism April/May for Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Education(Arts), Bachelor of Education Early Childhood, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Economics ,Bachelor of Economics and Statistics ,Bachelor of Journalism and media Studies, Bachelor of Art Broadcast Production, Bachelor of Hospitality Management, Bachelor of Travel and Tourism, Bachelor of Arts Broadcast Production and all Diploma and Certificate courses.
Career opportunities for this programme include:
– Veterinary Theriogenologist
– Animal Geneticist
– Animal Health Inspector
– Agricultural Extension Agent
– Dairy Farmer
Array ( [ID] => 1631 [key] => field_5a5d9edc676a4 [label] => Tuition Fees Duration [name] => tuition_fees_duration [prefix] => acf [type] => select [value] => /year [menu_order] => 49 [instructions] => [required] => 0 [id] => [class] => [conditional_logic] => 0 [parent] => 169 [wrapper] => Array ( [width] => 50 [class] => [id] => ) [choices] => Array ( [/year] => /year [/month] => /month [/trimester] => /trimester [/semester] => /semester [for the full programme] => for the full programme ) [default_value] => Array ( ) [allow_null] => 0 [multiple] => 0 [ui] => 0 [ajax] => 0 [return_format] => value [placeholder] => [_name] => tuition_fees_duration [_valid] => 1 )Tuition Fees for Kenyan Students: $0
Tuition Fees per year for Kenyan Students =
Tuition Fees per year for International Students =
**This programme will be completed after a duration of 2 years, with fees per year as follows:
– First year =
– Second year =
International Students pay 20% more than the Kenyan Students.